Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh, another dress...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Ruth!


Last night while watching Poirot I was a good little girl and tackled my overflowing repair pile and had some tea. The tedious activity of repairing is much more enjoyable with murder mysteries.
Anyway, in the pile I found this dress, which my mother gave me last year to sell on Etsy, but I never got around to it. When she had it I had taken it in for her, because she's about a size smaller than me, so all I had to do was take the stitches out and iron out the crumples!

Ok so everyone listen, this is very important. Twila Jean has entered a fabulous contest to appear in an episode of Mad Men. So if you could take a short moment to click here and press "Vote", she would appreciate it so much! It really will only take a second, plus you can see the fantastic photo of Twila in her retro kitchen :)

Dress-Gift from mother

Belt-Thrifted

Shoes-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Sunglasses-Won in a giveaway on Pretty Little Things