Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shabby Apple

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few weeks ago the kind folks at Shabby Apple, contacted me and asked if I wanted a dress from one of their fabulously themed collections.

Yes please!

I picked this dress, because stripes are just irresistible! The navy blue sash is attached, and ties in the back. I really should wear sashes more, the bow that ties in the back is so feminine. I was really happy that the dress fits perfectly, it's one of their frocks that "fits generously" (as they put it), so I ordered an extra small, when I'm usually a medium. AND it's lined! So thank you very much Shabby Apple I am very happy with my new dress!

Dress-Sheep Meadow dress, compliments of Shabby Apple.

1950s floral hat-Don't remember

Shoes-Etsy

Necklace-Gift from Sam