Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pix Patisserie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday evening I went with a couple of friends to Pix Patisserie, a little dessert shop in Portland. It was adorable! It's very Pushing Daisies. We each got a little dessert and shared, but they were so rich we couldn't finish! They also had a "snack menu" with paninis that looked yummy, and a counter full of candy for your inner child (or your four year old). As we were leaving our waiter ran out with my sunglasses and gloves, I forgot to take them with me! Everything was so distracting :)

Thank you Kendra for taking pictures!

Dress-Buffalo Exchange, Hawthorne, Portland, OR

Scarf, Petticoat, and Locket-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Shoes-Flashbacks, Encinitas, CA

Bow cardigan-Nordstrom (It was a few years ago, I should have bought ten of them!)

Glasses-Won on a giveaway on Pretty Little Things

Purse-A gift from my mom