Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Me and my shadow.


I'm blocking the door. I know it says not to, but I'm just such a rebel.

I've been wanting to wear this hat for a while but had a tough time incorporating it into an outfit without feeling a little silly. I think the vibrant color in most of my closet clashed with the sharp lines of the hat, so last week when I found this little strappy dress at work I knew the two would be a match made in heaven. It's 80s, but has such a 30s feel, don't you think? To soften the look I added a lacy sweater blouse, it's not super frilly as to distract from the rest of the outfit, but not plain and sharp, otherwise I would look way too masculine. Balance, balance!

Walking back to the house I snapped a photo of my shadow and good friend Mr. Tri-pod. He makes most of my photos possible ;)

Dress and hat-The Urban Eccentric

Blouse-Estate sale

I'm considering trying out fingerwaves tomorrow since it's a home/grocery day, so at least if I mess up terribly no one has to see (grocery store fashionistas don't count).