Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wiggle Perfume


I have been told I smell like cupcakes, pancakes, hot chocolate, candy, cookies, cotton candy, syrup, whipped cream, and really any other sweet treat. And who wouldn't love to smell sweet?
Every morning I dab on my vanilla scent from Wiggle Perfume, a shop I discovered last fall while searching for the perfect vanilla perfume. The seller (the fabulous Nani) is more than nice and even offers little samples if you would like to try out multiple scents before investing in a full bottle.

Nani mixes all the scents herself, so each one is not just your regular ol' vanilla, ginger, honeysuckle, or sweetgrass. These scents seem to unlock sweet memories you had forgotten, or give a boost to a vixen mood. She even has mens fragrances! See, something for everyone ;)
So if your in the market for a new "you" fragrance or simply like to change your scent as much as your outfit I highly recommend ordering some samples and finding your perfect scent. You'll be sure to find something wonderful!