Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fab Gabs!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think we've all drooled over Fab Gabs at one point or another, Julie always seems to present the most covet worthy items on Etsy. And then one day she asked if I would like to come over, put on fabulous dresses, sit on fabulous chairs, and take fabulous pictures.

Um, yes please.

Yesterday I met up with Julie and her photographer Lulu for all those things, and we had a ball. And with each new thing Julie pulled off the rack I went "Oooooooo!". Honestly it was hard to not just take everything home, but at least you can! Above I've posted some of my favorites, but there are so many more. My very favorite (which was hard to pick) would have to be the turquoise 40s frock in the second photo, if you look close the print on it is pretty ladies in dramatic hats! Eeeeee!

These are all sneak peeks, nothing listed yet, and you can always follow Fab Gabs on Facebook for sneak peeks all the time!

All photos by Lulu of Camera Bandit.