Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas coats.



Today I got to wear my red cape and leopard muff for the first time, and boy did I get some looks on my way to work. Especially from one sour lady driving by, you'd have thought I was flipping her the bird by the look on her face. But it was very warm, and even had neat pockets inside I didn't see before. On my way to work I stopped at the Discovery thrift shop and got a bunch of jewelry for my shop and a pretty sparrow pin for myself. I've been looking for one forever, I guess it's just my week to find what I've been wanting.
My friend and co-worker Jen stopped by and looked darling, I just love that coat, and snatched up a matching hat before leaving. Her mom was sweet enough to snap a picture, we look like Christmas!

Cape and muff-Buffalo Exchange

Tights-T.J. Maxx