Thursday, February 19, 2009

"How to Clean Everything"

I got a book a few months ago, "How to Clean Everything" and was really exited to find it at a thrift store. From 1952 it is in perfect condition and has items listed in alphabetical order and how to clean them. It's so interesting because there are items that have become outdated you wont find in modern cleaning books, but I know a lot of you have these things like bakelite and stockings. Seriously , this book seems to have everything big or small, from things you wear, to your actual home, it's like a little cleaning encyclopedia.

So, here's what I want you to do. If you don't know how to clean something, or are curious to know how it was cleaned in the 1950s, just comment with what you want to know and I will do a post in a week with the answers.




And yeah. That's what I look like when I clean. Doesn't everyone?

;)