Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blue feather day

Photobucket

Today my friend Kendra and I went to Fabric Depot to find her some pretty material for her bridesmaids dress, and me some material for a honeymoon dress. Whenever I go there I get flooded with ideas, and just want to buy everything and make everything, and try not to think of the amazing circus outfit I could create with the pink striped sequins textile. I got away with some plain pink cotton for my dress, buckram, and some pretty trim and this giant blue feather for a project I'll show you this weekend. If you know don't tell! It's turing out quite well, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I wished I could have bought all the big bright feathers, they looked so amazing. Feathers as just plain fun.

40s Blouse and shoes-Buffalo Exchange.

Skirt and purse-The Urban Eccentric