Friday, June 19, 2009

Flickr woes and blog love.

Photobucket
As much as I like that my readers can have access to blog photos via flickr, I just can't get over how many creepers are lurking on there. On the bright side, easy access for people who want to do features and interviews, but on the dark side: Creepers.
Plus flickr says that I have to upgrade to a Pro Account ( I would have to pay for) otherwise only my latest 200 photos would be visible. I'm just kind of sick of the whole thing. It was causing me much more stress than enjoyment, and guess what? I'm getting married in less than a month, so any un-needed stress is being thrown out the window. So I deleted my account, and now if you need photos for something just ask and I will send them to you, its no problem at all. I will most likely open an account back up, and was thinking of just not tagging any of the photos, that way I wouldn't show up in searches. Any thoughts?

On a much brighter note my friend Shayla is having a Fantastic giveaway!. A vintage hairstyling book I have been pining after, as well as hair accessories she has personally put together to go along with it.

Sandra D of Debutante Clothing has featured me in an interview this week! She's so much fun to talk to I wished the interview could have been face to face :)

I was featured as a style muse a few weeks ago on the visually scrumptious blog Pugly Feet. Since then an interview has been added, complete with yesterdays to-do list. Unfortunately not all on the list got done....