Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Did I mention I love photobooths?

Photobucket
On of the wonderful things about working for yourself is that you can pick your days off. Usually Tuesdays are when I take photos for Etsy and clean everything, but instead Sam and I went to Portland with friends. Our friend Ian is back from Collage, so we gathered a little group and went to Powells books store. All the books I wanted were double what my store credit was, but oh so great. There's a book just with photos of vintage sewing patterns! And a 40s book I fell in love with, that had amazing photos. So I left empty handed.

We had dinner at Henry's, mine and Sam's favorite downtown restaurant. They have a really good veggie burger, if anyone ever goes there I highly recommend it.

Our last stop was The Ace Hotel, where we took three sets of photos in the vintage photobooth. Silly times.

Dress: The Urban Eccentric

Hat: Yard Sale