Thursday, June 18, 2009

A modern touch.

Photobucket

I keep forgetting I have this dress. It's a Dian Von Furstenberg I found at Buffalo Exchange about a year ago. She is a modern designer I like, partially because her prints are so amazing. And she is credited with making the wrap dress popular in the 70s, which is pretty cool. This dress is very comfortable and flattering, I think it would be a perfect dress for travel, and to put a vintage spin on it I paired it with a hat and 50s sling backs. And gloves of course, but I forgot to wear them for photos :)

Dress-Buffalo Exchange

Hat-Unknown

Shoes-The Urban Eccentric

By the way, the shop I work at has opened an Etsy shop! The Urban Eccentric will be selling vintage clothing as well as accessories and sewing supplies. I actually picked out the buttons to be listed, there are some really cute ones. So check it out, there will be lots to choose from!